So, I've been tagged - thanks Jamie! The game is coming up with 10 things that start with a letter and Jamie gave me the letter "N".
10 Random things that start with N:
1. Nodding off - All the car riding I've been doing lately seems to make me want to nap!
2. Nachos Grande - Who doesn't love some Taco Bell? Me, that's who. Well, actually I haven't ever tried it. *horrified gasp*
3. Nicey- As in Queen Nicey. I gave myself this nickname at my old job when a coworker gave me the nickname of Meanness. We had fun giving each other a hard time.
4. Nest- The website where I met my running pals, I'm so grateful to have found a great group of ladies to keep pace with.
5. North Carolina- It was 70 degrees here while it was icy cold in Md yesterday!
6. Neener-neener- A phrase to rub in the aforementioned temperature difference.
7. Not Many - words I can think of that start with "N".
8. Neuse- A river that runs through the area.
9. Nearly Done- Seriously struggling here.
10. Nachos Pequito - I wonder if the Taco Bells in other countries have normal (smaller) sized portions and call the dish Nachos Pequito?
Yeah, that was a little painful at the end there. What can you expect when half my vocab is "thingie" and "whatchamacallit"? Anyway, now I'm going to pass on the fun and tag Kathleen
with the letter "S". Kathleen went to grad school for technical writing (or something like that?), so I'm expecting big thingies out of her.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment