So, I've been told our presence in the blogosphere has been missed. I want to give a big shout out to mah peeps Nirit & Laura, who have patiently waited for important updates to our lives...too bad we spoiled their suspense by actually seeing & talking to them. I know, personal interaction, how terrible (for them)! It's hard to remember where the past 6 months have gone, because it felt kind of like.....Lauragotmarriedyayforthem
WenttobeachtwicetoseefamilyWenttoNebraskatoseeLauriegetmarriedyayforthem
WenttolakeandsawthatAndrewgetscutertheolderhegetsKevinappliedfor5millionjobs
WenttolakeagainJackiegotseriousaboutstudyingforherexamKevinscoredaseriouslyawesomejob
Hadthanksgivinganddidn'tgetsickfromthestuffing
And then, I took a breath and realized it was 6 months later. As usual, evident from the above statement, summer had us traveling nearly every weekend. Also as usual, we have hardly any pictures to show from it. So I hid from the blog out of shame. Actually, we do have some "before" pictures from when we did P90 (an exercise program w/ a bunch of videos), but I don't think you'd be interested to analzye how much belly fat we have. We forgot to take "after" shots, but if you want to imagine you can just check out the latest Victoria's Secret catalog, that's about what I looked like...really, and Kevin looked like one of the American Gladiators. Those aren't the only pictures, I tried to take some creative shots at Laurie's wedding, but apparently they suck (vote given by Kevin & Christopher). In summary, there's not much to share.
Now we're gearing up for Christmas in NY with Kevin's family, a belated Christmas in Raleigh with mine, taking my engineering exam in April, Kevin getting settled in his new job, and spending the newfound paycheck :) We'll be getting some carpet for our family room. The current carpet is about 25 years old and has weird neon green stains on it. All we can figure is that the former owners were closet aliens and some slime from their outer shell stained it. So we're pretty jazzed about that..I hope this exciting purchase doesn't make everyone jealous of the Hollywood lifestyle we live. Maybe we'll share pictures or at least some details on it's pile or something.
Well, I guess that's about it for now. Hopefully we'll be back soon1!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha I'm stuck down in VA for training and I really needed that laugh. I love reading the stuff you post, it always makes me miss you though. I may have peed a little...good thing they're just hotel sheets ;) kidding!
Post a Comment