Yes, our memorial day weekend was so exciting that it necessitated two posts. Ok, maybe it wasn't and I just got tired of writing the last one, so sue me! To wrap things up, we returned to Maryland on Sunday, stopping at Laura's new house in Harve de Grace. Then, we went to dinner at Hunan Manor to celebrate Christopher's completion of his graduate degree. There, Kevin was reunited with his first love. I took a picture so he could stare at it and drool during their long seperations:

Sometimes I catch him staring off into the distance, and I know he's thinking of this chicken, dreaming of a time when they can always be together. After dinner, we accompanied Christopher for some furniture shopping. Here's the face he made when he found a winner:

All in all, it was a packed weekend, but a fun one!
No comments:
Post a Comment